Last Thursday, I was SO fortunate to attend “POST: A Blogger Social“ hosted by none other than the amazing Beth Dotolo of Hello, Splendor and Kelly Slott of Fabulous K! And let me tell you, these ladies know how to throw a party! The venue was NEST at their new and most spectacular location on McKinney in Dallas. Not only did NEST and NEST Interior Design sponsor the soirée, here are some lovely photos by super photog and fellow sponsor, Kevin Dotolo, of goodies provided by the following:
Here are some of my favorite finds (but there are sooooo many more!!):
- Jonathan Adler’s Addison Chair is as ladylike as Audrey Hepburn in pearls! Here is my partner-in-crime, Kelley Copeland of The Hidden List testing one out!
2. I am a SUCKER for Murano Chandeliers! Oh Italy, how I miss thee…
3. I love these suzani prints! They are so tribal and earthy but throw them on a modern piece and it totally rocks…
4. And now for the most important little ones!! NEST has an incredible collection of modern children’s furniture to choose from. I can so see my little P lounging in this Eames chair watching her beloved Sesame Street as she munches on her Goldfish…
5. P needs a Ghost Chair to match her Mama’s! And LOVE these blabla dolls!
6. This Yolk chair is such an awesome pop of color! I can even visualize it in Pearson’s all white room!
Well, you get the idea… get to NEST soon or visit their website for some extra fun buys! And while you’re at it, give me your top faves!